Sunday, May 26, 2013

Progress Report #4

We finished our film!  We came in early, stayed late, and came in at lunch.  We had some crises along the way:  Clips getting overlapped,  music not rendering, random black frames, realizing we didn't get every shot we needed so trying to work around that....  We did, however, fix all of those problems to make what I think is a really great short film.  It is definitely not the best one out of all of my peers' but I think we did really well considering the prior editing and film experience the members of my group had (none before this year).

This week I came into school early to edit all the days our editing sweet was available.  I also came in at lunch a few days during the week to edit.

CAP Hollywood is Wednesday night and I'm really excited to watch the other groups' films.  I should have our up on my blog next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment