Sunday, May 19, 2013

Progress Report #3

Our film is still progressing at a steady pace; however if we want to have a quality film by THIS FRIDAY (which came a whole lot faster than I thought it would) we really have to buckle down and work.  We have a solid rough cut but we need to add more cutaways and shots that clarify what is going on.  Also, we need to do a voice over of lottery numbers being read and we need to pan the audio.

This week I was responsible for making a group's movie poster which I think turned out pretty good.  I also did some editing.

This week we need to finish our film!  Each person in our group is choosing a day or two to come in and do some extra editing.  I am planning on adding and perfecting the extra cutaways.  I am also planning on making the transitions smooth.

I should have our final film up on my blog at the end of this week or the week afterwords.

 This is a picture of some members of my group and I filming our video.

No comments:

Post a Comment