Sunday, April 28, 2013

CAP Hollywood Pre-Progress Report

Our latest CAP project is titled CAP Hollywood.  In English we wrote short stories, then we got into groups and are turning those short stories into short films.

The story my group is doing is the classic "Someone finds a lottery ticket, what do they do with it?" story.

So far my group (Katherine, Jacob, and Ross) has done a lot of pre-production planning.  We have a script, actors, costumes, props and so on.  Yesterday, I went to a gelato store near our school to ask if we could film there in this up coming week.  The lady I talked to said yes, so that is really good news.

We are going to try to get all of our filming done on Tuesday and Wednesday so we can maximize our editing time.  The films are being shown May 29.

I'll post another progress report next week!


Image Source: Lottery Tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment