Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pre- Fall Video

So last weekend I was working on my fall video.  The assignment is to "Capture the Fall" and make a 60 second video doing so.

I went to the bike path near my house and recorded the creek, a bridge, some leaves, a biker and a bunch of other stuff.  I also recorded various Halloween decorations I saw around and liked.

During our days off this week I worked on editing my video.  I used wevideo to use it and it worked really well, however it was kinda wierd because my video kept getting SHORTER, when I wasn't cutting clips.  Oh well, it all worked out.

I just have one more thing to do before my video finishes which is adding music.  I found some music that I like that I think works with my video except I can't figure out how to import it into wevideo.  I think that wevideo might not let you import music which is really frustrating. They (meaning wevideo) have their own selection of music to choose from which I'll probably just end up doing.

I'll have the video ready to post next week so I'll probably be adding on to this post then.

No comments:

Post a Comment