Thursday, October 4, 2012

"Obama and Romney ready to enter the ring" Annotation

I annotated "Obama and Romney ready to enter the ring" by Kathleen Parker of The Washington Post.  Parker wrote about how Obama and Romney currently stand in the election and what role the debates will play for them.  She writes how Romney seems to have lost the majority of women voters and he has insulted the 47% of Americans who do not pay income taxes.  She also writes how Obama is lacking in how Americans view the United States and in his demeanor.

Parker keeps a relatively unbiased position as she reviews the presidential candidates.  I enjoyed this, for it allows the reader to see a fair evaluation of the candidates, instead of only seeing the highlights of one and the faults of the other.

Link to my annotated article

1 comment:

  1. I agree that it is better to read un article that is unbiased. I like to see both sides of the issue when it comes to a particular problem, and find an article extremely difficult to read when only one side is presented because I have so many questions about the other side. I totally agree with you on this.

    ReplyDelete